极速快乐十分

<input id="66611"></input>
    1. <label id="66611"><legend id="66611"></legend></label>
    2. <acronym id="66611"><legend id="66611"><blockquote id="66611"></blockquote></legend></acronym>
      1. <acronym id="66611"></acronym>
        <acronym id="66611"><legend id="66611"><blockquote id="66611"></blockquote></legend></acronym>
        <code id="66611"><ol id="66611"></ol></code>

      2. <output id="66611"><legend id="66611"><optgroup id="66611"></optgroup></legend></output>
      3. <code id="66611"><ol id="66611"><td id="66611"></td></ol></code><cite id="66611"><legend id="66611"><nobr id="66611"></nobr></legend></cite>
      4. click links in text for more info
        SUMMARY / RELATED TOPICS

        Dublin

        Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland. Situated on a bay on the east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey, it lies within the province of Leinster, it is bordered on the south by a part of the Wicklow Mountains range. It has an urban area population of 1,173,179, while the population of the Dublin Region as of 2016 was 1,347,359; the population of the Greater Dublin Area was 1,904,806 per the 2016 census. There is archaeological debate regarding where Dublin was established by the Gaels in or before the 7th century AD. Expanded as a Viking settlement, the Kingdom of Dublin, the city became Ireland's principal settlement following the Norman invasion; the city expanded from the 17th century and was the second largest city in the British Empire before the Acts of Union in 1800. Following the partition of Ireland in 1922, Dublin became the capital of the Irish Free State renamed Ireland. Dublin is a historical and contemporary centre for education, the arts and industry; as of 2018 the city was listed by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network as a global city, with a ranking of "Alpha −", which places it amongst the top thirty cities in the world.

        The name Dublin derives from the Irish word Dubhlinn, early Classical Irish Dubhlind/Duibhlind, from dubh meaning "black, dark", lind "pool", referring to a dark tidal pool. This tidal pool was located where the River Poddle entered the Liffey, on the site of the castle gardens at the rear of Dublin Castle. In Modern Irish the name is Duibhlinn, Irish rhymes from County Dublin show that in Dublin Leinster Irish it was pronounced Duílinn; the original pronunciation is preserved in the names for the city in other languages such as Old English Difelin, Old Norse Dyflin, modern Icelandic Dyflinn and modern Manx Divlyn as well as Welsh Dulyn and Breton Dulenn. Other localities in Ireland bear the name Duibhlinn, variously anglicised as Devlin and Difflin. Scribes using the Gaelic script wrote bh with a dot over the b, rendering Duḃlinn or Duiḃlinn; those without knowledge of Irish omitted the dot. Variations on the name are found in traditionally Gaelic-speaking areas of Scotland, such as An Linne Dhubh, part of Loch Linnhe.

        It is now thought that the Viking settlement was preceded by a Christian ecclesiastical settlement known as Duibhlinn, from which Dyflin took its name. Beginning in the 9th and 10th century, there were two settlements; the Viking settlement of about 841, a Gaelic settlement, Áth Cliath further up river, at the present day Father Mathew Bridge, at the bottom of Church Street. Baile Átha Cliath, meaning "town of the hurdled ford", is the common name for the city in modern Irish. Áth Cliath is a place name referring to a fording point of the River Liffey near Father Mathew Bridge. Baile Átha Cliath was an early Christian monastery, believed to have been in the area of Aungier Street occupied by Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church. There are other towns of the same name, such as Àth Cliath in East Ayrshire, anglicised as Hurlford; the area of Dublin Bay has been inhabited by humans since prehistoric times, but the writings of Ptolemy in about AD 140 provide the earliest reference to a settlement there.

        He called it Eblana polis. Dublin celebrated its'official' millennium in 1988, meaning the Irish government recognised 988 as the year in which the city was settled and that this first settlement would become the city of Dublin, it is now thought the Viking settlement of about 841 was preceded by a Christian ecclesiastical settlement known as Duibhlinn, from which Dyflin took its name. Beginning in the 9th and 10th century, there were two settlements which became the modern Dublin; the subsequent Scandinavian settlement centred on the River Poddle, a tributary of the Liffey in an area now known as Wood Quay. The Dubhlinn was a pool on the lowest stretch of the Poddle, used to moor ships; this pool was fully infilled during the early 18th century, as the city grew. The Dubhlinn lay where the Castle Garden is now located, opposite the Chester Beatty Library within Dublin Castle. Táin Bó Cuailgne refers to Dublind rissa ratter Áth Cliath, meaning "Dublin, called Ath Cliath". Dublin was established as a Viking settlement in the 10th century and, despite a number of attacks by the native Irish, it remained under Viking control until the Norman invasion of Ireland was launched from Wales in 1169.

        It was upon the death of Muirchertach Mac Lochlainn in early 1166 that Ruaidrí Ua Conchobair, King of Connacht, proceeded to Dublin and was inaugurated King of Ireland without opposition. According to some historians, part of the city's early economic growth is attributed to a trade in slaves. Slavery in Ireland and Dublin reached its pinnacle in the 10th centuries. Prisoners from slave raids and kidnappings, which captured men and children, brought revenue to the Gaelic Irish Sea raiders, as well as to the Vikings who had initiated the practice; the victims came from Wales, England and beyond. The King of Leinster, Diarmait Mac Murchada, after his exile by Ruaidhrí, enlisted the help of Strongbow, the Earl of Pembroke, to conquer Dublin. Following Mac Murrough's death, Strongbow declared himself King of Leinster after gaining control of the city. In response to Stro

        Mani: Travels in the Southern Peloponnese

        Mani: Travels in the Southern Peloponnese is a travel book by English author Patrick Leigh Fermor, published in 1958. It covers his journey with wife Joan and friend Xan Fielding around the Mani peninsula in southern Greece; the book chronicles Leigh Fermor's travels around the Mani peninsula in southern mainland Greece. The region is viewed as inhospitable and isolated from much of the remainder of Greece due its harsh geography; the Taygetus mountains run down the middle of the peninsula, limiting most settlements to small villages on or near the coast. They begin near Kalamata, proceed south along the Mani coastline, ending the book in the town of Gytheon. Leigh Fermor's book never mentions his travelling companions, only delves into first-person experiences. Much of the book concentrates on the history of the Maniots and of their larger place in Greek and European history, his future wife Joan accompanied him on the trip and took a number of photographs for the original version of the book.

        Mani is sometimes listed as a companion volume to Leigh Fermor's book Roumeli: Travels in Northern Greece. It was translated into Greek by future prime minister Tzannis Tzannetakis while in internal exile imposed by the Greek military junta; the translation was revised after his release with Leigh Fermor who added a further chapter on olives. Patrick and Joan Leigh Fermor settled in the Mani peninsula, living in a house near Kardamyli that the two designed and built

        Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum

        Nawab Khan Bahadur Sahibzada Sir Abdul Qayyum Khan KCIE, hailing from Topi, Swabi District, British India was a distinguished educationist and politician. Qayyum Khan helped Mortimer Durand during his negotiation of the Durand Line agreement with Afghanistan in 1893. Qayyum Khan became the first Chief Minister of the North-West Frontier Province on 1 April 1937, he is known for establishing the Islamia College, Peshawar on the mould of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan's policy of educating Muslims. Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum started his career as a government servant but he turned into a great educationist and respected politician. Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum was born into a well-known religious family of Topi, his paternal family traces its lineage back to the Lodhi dynasty. His maternal family traces their lineage back to Husain ibn Ali, his paternal grandfather was Sahibzada Qutb-e-Alam. His father was Sahibzada Abdur Rauf. Abdur Rauf married daughter of Syed Amir; the couple had four children. Two of the daughters died in childhood, while Abdul Qayyum survived.

        His mother died when he was 3 years old and his father was assassinated by rivals when he was 10 years old. After the death of his father, he and his sister were brought to Kotha by their maternal uncle, Syed Ahmed Bacha, he studied at the local madrassah. He caught the attention of a visiting Christian missionary Reverend Hughes. Rev. Hughes used to come to Kotha for religious discussion and propagation and had befriended Abdul Qayyums' uncles. Sensing that his nephew had more potential, Syed Ahmed Bacha was convinced by Hughes to send him to Peshawar for modern education. Abdul Qayyum was admitted to the Municipal Board Middle School, Peshawar City from where he passed his Vernacular school exam in 1880, he subsequently gained admission to Edwards Mission High School, where he passed his English middle school examination in 1883. He passed on his first attempt. Due to the non-availability of a Naib Tehsildar post, he applied for training in Settlement Work, he joined the Commissioner's Office and was employed as a Translator and Reader.

        In 1887, Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum was appointed Naib Tehsildar. During this time he was part of the Black Mountain expedition of 1888; this was a punitive expedition against certain Hazara clans for unsettled offences, including the murder of several British officers. During the expedition, Abdul Qayyum had the task of sending daily reports to the various government agencies, his work was commended and he was awarded a silver medal,'Hazara 88'. He was sent to Sialkot in 1890 for settlement training, he subsequently held several administrative portfolios, i.e. Tehsildar, Chief Political Agent of Hazara, Revenue Assistant and Treasury Officer, Extra Assistant Commissioner, Superintendent of the Commissioner's Vernacular Office, Assistant Political Agent Khyber,'Assistant Political Agent' of Chitral, of Khyber Agency and promoted to Assistant Political Agent of Khyber, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, during the period 1891 to 1919. In the year 1893 during the rule of Amir Abdur Rahman Khan of Afghanistan a Royal Commission for demarcating the Indo-Afghan Boundary, the Durand line between Afghanistan and the British Indian Empire, was set up and the two parties camped at Parachinar, now part of FATA Pakistan, near Khost Afghanistan.

        From the British Indian side the camp was Attended by Sir Henry Mortimer Durand and Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum Assistant Political Agent Khyber. Afghanistan was represented by Sahibzada Abdul Latif and the Governor Sardar Shireendil Khan representing the King Amir Abdur Rahman Khan. In 1921, he went to visit his old friend George Roos-Keppel, ill at the time, he was shown a letter from the British government wanting to appoint Roos as Viceroy of India. Roos had replied that he would accept the position on the condition that Abdul Qayyum be made Chief Commissioner of the North West Frontier Province. However, Ross Keppel died shortly afterwards. In 1924 he was nominated as a non-official member of the Indian Legislative Assembly and remained a member until 1932. In November 1928 he was appointed as a member of a committee to examine the educational conditions in NWFP, Delhi and Ajmer-Merwara; the committee submitted a report in 1930, with an in-depth analysis, general recommendations and specific stress on female education and necessary changes in curricula.

        He represented NWFP at the Round Table Conferences 1931-33. The 1st NWFP Legislative Council was established in 1932 and Abdul Qayyum was appointed the first and sole Minister of Transferred Departments; as a consequence of the Government of India Act 1935, the NWFP status was upgraded to a governors' province, hence requiring a separate Legislative Assembly. Following the first elections in NWFP in 1937, no single political party was able to gain a majority. Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum became the first Chief Minister of the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa on 1 April 1937. However, this government could not last more than 6 months. Owing to Indian National Congress conspiracies, a vote of no-confidence was passed against him in September 1937, he was replaced by the Congress ministry headed by Dr Khan Sahib. The achievements of his short-lived government included: Provision of 2.4 million rupees for the Malakand Thermal Power plant Establishment of a government training school in Peshawar Special measures were taken for the growth and expansion of educational facilities Islamia College Removal of ban on

        Youth in Revolt

        Youth in Revolt: The Journals of Nick Twisp is a 1993 epistolary novel by C. D. Payne; the story makes heavy use of black humor and camp. The book contains parts one through three of an eleven-part series; the book's main protagonist is Nicholas "Nick" Twisp, a 14-year-old boy of above-average intelligence from Oakland, California. Nick's life continues. Lefty, his divorced parents George and Estelle, his mother is dating a truck driver named Jerry, who sells a group of sailors a Chevy Nova that dies soon after the sailors get it. In response, the sailors go for revenge. After outsmarting them, Jerry strategically decides to take a vacation, so they all go to a religious mobile home camp in the resort town of Clearlake, it is there that Nick meets Sheridan "Sheeni" Saunders and his life is turned upside down. Through plots to get Sheeni closer to him he ends up with several crimes on his hands and is forced to run from the police. Nick tricks everyone into thinking he went to India. Nick hides out with his sister Joanie and returns with help from his friend in Ukiah, Frank "Fuzzy" DeFalco.

        He dresses in Fuzzy's late grandmother's clothes, adopting the name Carlotta and a conservative disposition. As Nick does so, he befriends several other people who Nick knew before. While spending the night with Sheeni on Christmas Eve, she reveals to him that she knew from the beginning it was him, not Carlotta. Nick gets "the best Christmas present a youth could receive," starting a secret relationship with Sheeni. Nick inherits a fortune when an elderly neighbor of Joanie takes a liking to him and decides to put him in her will; when Joanie's neighbor died, Nick is left half a million dollars richer, until his mother's boyfriend, a somewhat corrupt police officer, seizes the money. Faced with homelessness from the loss of the house he had been squatting in, Nick becomes rich beyond belief when an idea of his, a wart watch, makes it big. Nicholas "Nick" Twisp - The 14-year-old protagonist; the novel is told through his journal entries. Nick is a cynical teen, he creates, throughout the story, two alter egos: Carlotta.

        Francois is the "bad side" and Carlotta is the "feminine side". He considers himself a misunderstood intellectual. François Dillinger - Nick's French "bad-boy" persona, he is named from Sheeni's prediction. He is referred to as a separate character, "conversing" with Nick. Carlotta Ulansky - Nick's feminine side, who got the last name from an elderly woman he met at his sister Joanie's apartment building, she passes as the old woman's daughter. Nick dresses in Fuzzy's late grandmother's clothes, attends public school; this of course causes problems in the gym, so Carlotta claims to have a congenital bone dysfunction preventing her from engaging in strenuous activity. Sheridan "Sheeni" Saunders - A 14-year-old girl, the object of Nick's desire, she is scholarly and verbose, is shown to be liberal-minded. This puts her somewhat at odds with her parents, she remains somewhat aloof to Nick, it is implied that she still loves her original boyfriend, Trent. Estelle Twisp - Nick's neurotic mother, an employee of the DMV.

        She is a heavy smoker who becomes pregnant with Jerry's child midway through the first book, preventing Nick from relocating to Ukiah. This prompts him to "burn down half of Berkeley". George Twisp - Nick's alcoholic father, a failed writer who dates hot young women and neglects his child support duties. Joanie Twisp - Nick's crudely rebellious 18-year-old sister who lives in Los Angeles with her boyfriend Dr. Philip Dimby Jerry - Estelle's trucker boyfriend, at odds with Nick on many topics, is the father of Noel Twisp, he dies halfway through the first book from a heart attack. Lance Wescott - A sadistic police officer who falls in love with Nick's mother. Nick and Lance develop a hatred of each other, it is just as well that Nick is sent to Ukiah, because Lance ends up marrying Estelle. Mr. Elwyn Saunders - Sheeni's strict lawyer father, he is not fond of Nick, but approves Trent. Mrs. Saunders - Sheeni's religious mother, not fond of Nick, but like her husband, accepts Trent, she is old, is referred to as "Sheeni's 5,000-year old mother" by Nick.

        Trent Preston - Nick's nemesis, former boyfriend/current friend of Sheeni Lacey - George's dim-witted 19-year-old girlfriend who works as a stylist. Paul Saunders - Sheeni's psychedelic older brother, who speaks in riddles, but is alone able to see through all of Nick's machinations, he has designs on Lacey. Frank "Fuzzy" DeFalco - Nick's friend in Ukiah, his father is having an affair with a female employee. His mother, in retaliation, has a brief affair with George Twisp, his nickname comes from his hairy body, his clothes are described as "floating a few inches off his body" Vijay Joshi - Nick's friend, rival, in Ukiah. He is a Republican. Apurva Joshi - Vijay's 16-year-old sister, who in Nick's eyes, is second to only Sheeni in beauty. Noel Wescott Jake Twisp - Nick's younger brother, he is thought to be the son of the late Jerry, but it is revealed that he's the product of a one night stand between Nick's parents. He is born within the original tr

        R36 (New York City Subway car)

        The R36 was a New York City Subway car model built by the St. Louis Car Company from 1963 to 1964; the cars are supplemental stock to the A Division's R33s. A total of 424 cars were arranged in pairs; the order includes "World's Fair" cars comprising 390 cars, "Main Line" cars comprising 34 cars. The R36s entered service on October 24, 1963, were overhauled in the mid-1980s, they were retired by 2003 with the delivery of the R142A cars. While most cars were reefed, some have been preserved, others have been retained for other purposes; the R36s were numbered 9346-9769. Cars 9346-9523 and 9558-9769 were purchased for service on the IRT Flushing Line, the closest line to the 1964 New York World's Fair; the cars were referred to as "World's Fair" cars, or R36WFs, featured three-piece curved "picture" windows, unlike other IRT cars at the time. While in regular service, five two-car consists of these cars were coupled to one single R33S car to make 11-car trains for the 7 and <7> routes. Cars 9524-9557 were purchased for service on all other IRT routes.

        The cars were referred to as "Main Line" cars, or R36MLs to distinguish them from the "World's Fair" cars. They were built from unfinished car body shells of the R33 order and therefore featured sported drop-sash side windows. Though all cars were delivered without air conditioning, all cars in this series received air conditioning as part of a retrofitting program in the earlier half of the 1980s. In 1962, the New York City Transit Authority ordered 430 cars for the 7 train; this route would run to the World's Fair grounds in Flushing Meadows in Queens. The first 40 cars were singles, with the rest being R36 cars; the first R36 cars arrived in fall 1963, shortly after the R33S cars began arriving in September that year. The first train of R33S and "World's Fair" R36 cars was placed in service on the 7 route on October 24, 1963. With the fair opening approaching on April 12, 1964, "World's Fair" R36 cars were built and delivered in larger quantities that fall. More "World's Fair" cars arrived throughout 1964, enough to displace the R12s, R14s and R15s from the 7 train by the close of 1964.

        The "Main Line" R36s entered service on the 4 a year on July 24, 1964. The cars ran on the IRT main lines - on the 1 and 3 - until their overhauls. Although the R36s were referred to as Redbirds, the cars were painted in different schemes when they were delivered; the "World's Fair" cars were painted in a light blue turquoise "Bluebird" scheme, while the "main line" cars were painted bright red like the R33s. These color schemes were used until 1977, they were painted in a full white "anti-graffiti" scheme from 1981 to 1982 to combat graffiti. The look was abandoned for the famous "Redbird" style, applied onto the cars when they were rebuilt. By 1982, all cars had received air conditioning as part of a retrofitting program to replace the cars' original Axiflow ceiling fans; the "World's Fair" R36s were the first cars to be rebuilt in the NYCTA's General Overhaul Program in the 1980s. This program improved car life by rebuilding older cars and keeping other cars in a state of good repair. A trial rebuild program was done on selected Westinghouse R36 cars in 1981-83.

        Beginning in late 1984, the other R36 cars were rebuilt at rate of 200 cars per year, with the majority of them done in-house at the Coney Island Shop. Others were rebuilt by General Electric in Buffalo, New York and by Amtrak at its Beech Grove and Wilmington, Delaware shops; the last remaining cars were sent out for rebuild in late 1985, by 1986, all cars were back in service. After rebuilding, the R36 cars were repainted in a scheme involving a deep maroon red body, black front bonnets and anti-climbers, a silver roof prior to returning to service. At first, the scheme was known as "Silver Fox," "Broad Street Red," or "Gunn Red" and was a graffiti-resistant red. By 1989, the Gunn Red would evolve into the "Redbird" scheme best known to many New Yorkers, with beige interiors, red exterior paint and interior doors and black and silver exterior trim along the car windows and undersides. In 1999, the R36 cars were the most reliable in the NYCT fleet, with a Mean Distance Between Failure rate of 194,150 miles, despite being 35 years old at the time.

        While in decent shape mechanically, rust holes and carbody corrosion were beginning to form in the sides of most of the cars. From the 1990s until mid-2001, "World's Fair" cars 9478–9523 ran on the 6 train based at Westchester Yard in the Bronx; some Westinghouse-equipped cars had been assigned to the 1 and 3 trains in the 1970s. The "Main Line" cars ran on the 7 from 1984 to 1988, were transferred to the 6 from 1988 to 2001, when they were returned to the 7. During this time, some cars provided occasional service on the 4 route, which uses equipment borrowed from the 6. In 1996, the New York City Transit Authority announced that it would begin phasing out the last Redbird cars with the R142 and R142A cars. With the arrival of the R142As on the 6, the "Main Line" R36s were transferred over to the 7. While the Redbirds on the IRT Main Line were retired starting in early 2

        Vengeful Heart

        Vengeful Heart is a thriller film directed by Vietnamese-American director Victor Vu. The film was released in February 14th, 2014. Starring actress Nha Phuong, actor Thai Hoa, Quy Binh, Hoang Bach, Tu Vi, Kim Xuan, Nancy Nguyen and Van Tung; the film was based on same title play written by Thai Hoa, which used to be a best selling play at Phu Nhuan Theater. The story starts. After the transplant, Linh keeps encountering unexplainable incidents and dreaming about a strange house located in the countryside of Da Lat. 49 days she sleepwalks to the grave of Phuong at an isolated area, where she meets Tam, Phuong's husband. Tam brings Linh back to his house while waiting for Son to pick Linh up after informing him, Linh comes to realize this is the house which she has kept dreaming about. Entering the house, she meets Phuong's mother - Cu Hu. Son comes to pick Linh up, in the midst of talking, it is revealed that the heart, transplanted for Linh is from Phuong - Ms. Le's daughter Tam's wife. Ms. Le gets emotional, therefore she invites both of them to stay at their house to join her late daughter's 49-day ceremony.

        Many weird and supernatural incidents begin to happen since they have decided to stay, Linh has more sleepwalking incidents, while Son keeps being haunted, as well as there seems to be a soul or ghost trying to warn Linh something, to the point Linh is unable to leave that house as her heart will stop beating once she does it. After being haunted, Son can't take it anymore and confesses that he caused the accident that killed Phuong in the middle of the street, however, he was in a rush to the hospital. Son drove away after calling the police to inform the situation; the police named. Thinking everything is coming to an end, things are getting weirder as Son claims that when he drove away, Phuong was still alive and was not injured, she was just unconscious. However, the body found by the police was crushed, unable to identify Tam confirmed it was Phuong took her body back home for the funeral. Cu Hu discovers that Linh's blood type to be O, therefore she couldn't be able to get transplant by Phuong whose blood type is AB.

        Linh and Cu Hu find a funeral table with the picture of Hong -, Tam's business partner. Right after knowing that Hong is missing, Cu Hu drives Linh to the flower farm where Tam is working a night shift. Linh has intuition so she insists Tam to drive her back to the abandoned house on Ma Ta Hill, which turns out Phuong is still alive and has been locked inside for months. Phuong tells that Hong is Tam's mistress and they had lots of debts due to their business failure. Knowing Tam wouldn't divorce Phuong and leave her deal with all the debts alone, Hong had secretly texted and told Phuong to go to the abandoned house on Ma Ta Hill in order to know the truth about her husband. Phuong was hiding outside and heard the full story, which little did she know that Tam hits Hong with a shovel later. Phuong terrifyingly ran away; as she was about to get close to the outskirt of the wood, Phuong got hit by Son while carelessly crossing the road. Tam hid until Son drove away, Phuong was still alive and kept warning that she would report this to the police.

        Tam decided to switch Phuong and Hong's clothes and locked Phuong in the basement Tam carried conscious Hong to the road where Phuong got hit previously. Tam used Phuong's car to crush Hong until she was dead made a false statement about Phuong that she was in the accident in which her face was crushed; the heart Linh carries is from Hong. Cu Hu calls the police right away, however, he is hit by Tam, while Linh is chased by Tam in the woods; as she is about to reach the outskirt, Linh falls like Phuong did. Tam intends to kill Linh but the ghost of Hong shows up to save her. Being terrified to see Hong, Tam is stunned; the police arrive and Tam tries to escape, however, he gets hit by a truck. Phuong reconciles with her mother and Son are happy together; the movie ends with the scene. Phuong discovers Cu Hu's unrequited love for her after a long time. Nhã Phương as Linh Thái Hòa as Cu Hù Quý Bình as Tâm Hoàng Bách as Sơn Tú Vi as Phương Kim Xuân as Mrs. Lê Nancy Nguyễn as Hồng Văn Tùng as Mr. Sáu Dũng Mã Trung as Mr. Phong Vy Minh as Nurse The film grossed 91 billion đồng in Vietnam.

        It's the highest-grossing Vietnamese film in 2014. Qua Tim Mau on IMDb Quả tim máu at Facebook Trailer

        永和| 新会| 灵寿| 泾源| 庆阳| 文登| 从化| 勉县| 祁阳| 阳谷| 祁连| 梁河| 勐海| 三江| 会东| 绥阳| 鹤城区| 建宁| 合作| 洛川| 双城| 漯河| 玉田| 通辽| 丰县| 斋堂| 安多| 虞城| 彭泽| 昭通| 城口| 肇源| 苏尼特右旗| 麦积| 睢宁| 新乡| 乐陵| 重庆| 长兴| 平度| 佛爷顶| 燕尾港| 马边| 临漳| 龙南| 宽城| 海西| 正阳| 鄞县| 崇州| 剑阁| 政和| 淅川| 敦煌| 康保| 佛冈| 泉州| 高平| 德江| 北塔山| 南漳| 东丰| 岑巩| 贺州| 达日| 湘乡| 黑河| 鞍山| 鄂托克旗| 东岗| 酒泉| 十三间房气象站| 一八五团| 芜湖县| 鄂托克前旗| 马龙| 新余| 磴口| 郸城| 彭县| 翁牛特旗| 芦山| 平阳| 莲塘| 望奎| 天长| 崇明| 海拉尔| 塔什库尔干| 嘉兴| 岳西| 宜春| 建阳| 余干| 合作| 五台山| 四会| 肥东| 绛县| 镇康| 库米什| 常德| 尉犁| 邵阳县| 贺州| 石楼| 南阳| 邵阳县| 长兴| 临沧| 乐山| 郴州| 新余| 兴仁堡| 保亭| 延庆| 永泰| 河卡| 贡山| 镇安| 灵山| 千阳| 泾县| 信宜| 翁牛特旗| 广德| 巴中| 永新| 新化| 东山| 河卡| 朱日和| 宁国| 宁县| 宾县| 潢川| 林甸| 察尔汉| 房县| 凭祥| 井陉| 大冶| 怀化| 镇雄| 大佘太| 连平| 洪雅| 修水| 华家岭| 乌拉特中旗| 永定| 天峻| 翁牛特旗| 凌云| 都兰| 赤峰| 玛曲| 汾西| 太仓| 塘头| 丰镇| 衡水| 沁源| 阿克苏| 盘锦| 曲沃| 吕梁| 靖宇| 宜州| 大连| 海口| 宜都| 北票| 赣州| 鄂伦春旗| 太华山| 连南| 吴桥| 广饶| 汉川| 诏安| 毕节| 祁东| 临安| 海门| 琼结| 神池| 讷河| 凤台| 阳信| 甘孜| 哈密| 富宁| 小渠子| 千阳| 古田| 保亭| 千里岩| 通化| 容城| 商南| 蒲县| 吕梁| 本溪| 惠州| 怀化| 山南| 高平| 马龙| 长垣| 海淀| 庆阳| 潮州| 菏泽| 石首| 道真| 皮口| 太原南郊| 峡江| 祁东| 永顺| 安溪| 额敏| 佳县| 勐腊| 厦门| 潮连岛| 察隅| 塔河| 白银| 三水| 朱日和| 天池| 达日| 乌兰乌苏| 合川| 平度| 莒南| 华池| 新野| 章丘| 宜兰| 托里| 武隆| 沅江| 乌海| 福州| 孙吴| 库尔勒| 盐山| 丰县| 固镇| 瑞丽| 斋堂| 珊瑚岛| 永春| 盘县| 连江| 西林| 南汇| 金川| 丽水| 宝丰| 兴安| 浏阳| 夏邑| 忠县| 大姚| 永登| 武鸣| 稷山| 西峡| 佛冈| 勐海| 朝阳| 新界| 宝坻| 台山| 平江| 赤水| 义乌| 平利| 鸡西| 兴仁| 彭泽| 高阳| 岳阳| 临江| 泾源| 乐山| 皮口| 宁武| 滑县| 休宁| 吉安| 寻乌| 蓝山| 海安| 东阿| 察哈尔右翼后旗| 旺苍| 翁源| 中牟| 兴和| 新化| 海拉尔| 锡林浩特| 勐腊| 铁卜加寺| 胡尔勒| 阳江| 达拉特旗| 潮州| 丰镇| 曹妃甸| 乌鞘岭| 铜陵| 偃师| 白银| 平定| 汪清| 开化| 清涧| 东宁| 鄞县| 汪清| 大冶| 玉溪| 千里岩| 达拉特旗| 安龙| 延边| 秦皇岛| 花溪| 田林| 桦甸| 万全| 舒兰| 平武| 郸城| 玉田| 象州| 邻水| 乳山| 高雄| 秭归| 依安| 达坂城| 台安| 蓬莱| 淮安| 德清| 防城| 公馆| 孙吴| 怀柔| 永善| 丹寨| 峨眉山| 资兴| 天全| 确山| 青州| 融安| 玛多| 恒春| 瓜州| 彭县| 介休| 天门| 揭阳| 新界| 靖边| 安丘| 永登| 狮泉河| 高安| 洞头| 睢阳区| 鼎新| 文登| 西林| 新邵| 平阴| 松江| 桐城| 察哈尔右翼前旗| 建平县| 长乐| 陵水| 富平| 湘潭| 羊山| 高阳| 永和| 新河| 胶南| 新民| 阳朔| 赤壁